When we got engaged as brand consultants by a client, 7 out every 10 customers complained about the price at our client’s venture. Presently, only 1 out of every 10 complain.
We overhauled the visuals!
1. We designed a new logo.
2. We created a new brand color.
3. We pulled down the old signage and put up a new one with the new logo and colors.
4. We procured a higher quality of chairs that were more comfortable.
5. We redesigned and reprinted the handbooks given to customers.
6. We created a slogan to give customers a sense of purpose for coming there.
We intentionally created a better visual appeal and customers’ perception of price changed. The number of regular customers increased, the average monthly sales went higher. New customers come more often to check the place out because the visuals got their attention.
Take your visual communications more seriously, it influences how customers bargain with you.
If most customers are underpricing you or complaining, it’s most likely based on the perception they get from what they see or sense.
We will be glad to work with your brand to solve this problem, let’s get the conversation started via email@example.com