Impression is everything in business, if you make a good impression on a potential client they may eventually become a customer and this is because clients notice the small things you do. So it’s important that you make extra effort.
If you run a walk-in business with high customer traffic, these tips would help you make a good impression.
- Greet your clients by name and in a warm and unique manner – you could welcome them by calling them by name or a unique way to welcome them.
- If suitable, offer a drink or cup of coffee to make clients feel more comfortable when they work into your office.
- Carefully choose your décor: your office appearance and ambience is important, the colours you use can be repulsive if it is not soothing to the average person. Therefore, it is important you pick your décor according to your brand identity.
- Keep the environment clean – your space should always be kept clean, neat and tidy. Ensure that every spot is shiny after use, no overflowing bins, cobwebs, mop sticks, and so on.
- Teach all team members courtesy and mannerisms.
These practices are observed by prospects and endear them to your brand; it also builds loyalty with existing clients.
If you need ideas on making the best impressions, Mapemond can be of service to you! Send an email to email@example.com