Writing a Winning Cover Letter
Duration: 28mins 35secs
Do you know that a cover (application) letter is a sales pitch that can swing the interest of recruiters and employers your way? This course teaches all of that and more!
- What is a Cover Letter?
- What makes a good cover letter?
- General tips
- Specific Paragraph Tips
- Types of Cover Letters
- Sample of Cover Letter
What you will gain from this course:
- You will have a clearer understanding of a cover letter.
- You will discover what makes a good cover letter
- You will get very crucial general tips
- You will get guidance on specific paragraphs in a cover letter
- You will learn about the different types of cover letter
- You will get insights from sample cover letters
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Write a winning cover letter
- Sell yourself smartly through your cover letter
- Use a cover letter to bridge the gaps in your application
- Know when to use the different types of cover letters
This course guides you on how to prepare and present your CV in an appealing way to recruiters and employers.
- Undivided attention
- Willingness and readiness to learn, unlearn and re-learn.
- A gadget (mobile phone, laptop, tablet, etc.)
Who should take this course:
- Entry-level applicants
- Career professionals seeking other opportunities
- Undergraduates seeking internship and volunteering opportunities
- You want your application to stand out from the multitude
- You are convinced that entrepreneurship is not for you
- You need relevant information about personal career-building skills
- You are feeling stuck at the same job
- You want to smoothen rough edges in your career journey
- You want to add value to yourself
- You are seeking to get a job
- You are unsure of how to go about your job hunting
- You want to grow in your career journey
- You want to increase your chances of getting that job